Where’s the worst place your golf ball has ended up?
Golf isn’t easy.
We asked the TCN Twitter community to answer the following question, “Where’s the worst place your golf ball has ended up?” Here are our 11 favorite responses. Click here to follow – or add – to the thread.
Chipping in my living room I hit my HD TV. Picture froze, screen cracked. NHL playoffs were on. pic.twitter.com/C7QjkjuWrq
— douglake (@doug_lake) June 23, 2021
10. ”First-ever round at Pine Valley. I had a straightforward 7-iron into No. 4 green from the fairway, pushed (sliced) approach onto the roof of the clubhouse adjacent to the green. The ball rolled off the roof and landed between many expensive cars. I made the best bogey of my life.” — @bpraznik
— Shanks McDivot (@McdivotShanks) June 23, 2021
8. “The grill of an early 80’s station wagon, lodged in there. The lady driving didn’t even tap her brakes, just kept on driving. Sarah Shank GC Indianapolis, early 2000s.” — @MikeIrish18
On the fly on my tee shot 10 at bayonet. pic.twitter.com/SxkcMiL6Jj
— AJ Fitzgerald (@ajfpart3) June 23, 2021
6. “I found a tee shot at a tournament one April behind a refrigerator in the concession area. Interesting drop ruling.” — @bamajax1
Hybrid in the men’s toilets pic.twitter.com/M78frW8fuY
— slammer (@ormerod1969) June 23, 2021
4. “Not me but one of my HS players had his approach end up in a rotting deer carcass during a State tournament.” — @zchris1990
The ole cactus… pic.twitter.com/OkHR2g4DIz
— Team Timm (@team__timm) June 23, 2021
2. “Seriously… The first tee at Seven Oaks in Hamilton, NY. I’m completely hungover, and I top the hell out of my tee shot and it ends up in the trash bucket left of the tee box!” — @jamo116
Streamsong Blue #8…play it as it lies right? pic.twitter.com/ngwNBmcRvu
— ZamMan (@leecorcoranjr) June 23, 2021