Throughout 2022, The Caddie Network will be running a monthly series called, “Caddie Confidential,” where we will survey dozens of caddies on the PGA Tour to tackle hot-button issues in golf. In these monthly surveys, we allow the caddies to answer anonymously in an effort to draw out their most honest responses.
Have you missed any of our series? Here’s a chronological look at the topics we’ve already covered:
JANUARY 2022: Is LIV Golf Investments a threat to the PGA Tour?
- Thoughts on the Saudi-backed LIV Golf Investments
- Could LIV Golf Investments pose a serious threat to the PGA Tour?
- Do you think your player would try his hand at a Saudi-backed tour?
- What could the PGA Tour do to detract players from playing elsewhere?
FEBRUARY 2022: The ups, the downs and all the challenges of the West Coast Swing
- Challenges caddies face on West Coast Swing that they don’t face elsewhere on Tour
- The one thing I most look forward to during the West Coast Swing is __________.
- Which is the best stop on the West Coast Swing?
- Which is the worst stop on the West Coast Swing?
MARCH 2022: Preparations for the season’s first major championship