TCN On Location At Southern Hills For PGA Championship With Caddie Myles Shonsey
PGA Tour caddie Myles Shonsey joins The Caddie Network’s John Rathouz to discuss the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Okla.
Shonsey is caddying the PGA Championship for tour professional Ryan Vermeer and discusses the following topics with Rathouz:
- Being a part-time caddie and getting to loop for the third time at a major
- Playing practice rounds at Southern Hills in a group with Dustin Johnson, Gary Woodland and Matt Kuchar
- In particular, how strong Kuchar’s game has looked at Southern Hills (hint hint)
- Growing up in nearby Omaha, Neb., and learning the sport as a caddie at Omaha Country Club
- The keys to playing successfully at Southern Hills and current course conditions