LIV Golf London: Charl Schwartzel’s Caddie Heath Holt Reflects On Historic Win
Charl Schwartzel won LIV Golf London, the debut event for the polarizing professional golf tour, with caddie Heath Holt on the bag. The Caddie Network’s John Rathouz caught up with Holt to discuss the historic win at The Centurion Club in Hertfordshire.
Caddie Heath Holt is a long-time looper on the PGA Tour and Champions Tour and joined up with Schwartzel this season. LIV Golf London was Schwartzel’s first tournament win since 2016 and earned the 2011 Masters winner an enormous payday of $4.75 million. In the quick nine-minute video above, Rathouz and Holt discuss the following topics:
- How Holt earned the job with Schwartzel and his “trial by water”
- Being in the last Saturday group at Augusta National for the 2022 Masters
- Two things Holt told Schwartzel ahead of the LIV Golf London final round
- The additional competition impact of the team format at LIV Golf events
- What the victory celebration was like and LIV Golf’s first-class treatment of caddies