Adrenaline, Heat And An RV: Golfweek Catches Up With Bubba Watson Caddie Gabe Sauer At PGA Championship
Sauer is caddying the PGA Championship for the two-time Masters winner Watson, whose best finish at a PGA was second in 2010 at Whistling Straits. Fresh off the course at Southern Hills, Sauer discusses the following topics with Dovsek:
- Traveling from Dallas in Watson’s RV and what they found when they arrived in Oklahoma
- Playing in the group immediately behind Tiger Woods and the adrenaline that comes along with that
- Starting the first round on the back nine and how the playing pace slowed as the temperatures climbed
- Watson’s toughest shots of the round and how he managed to save par both times
- A bold prediction for Sunday
Watch Bubba Watson caddie Gabe Sauer in the quick two-minute video above or click here.
And for more from caddies at previous golf tournaments, visit the TCN On Location archive.