This is the tally of top-10 finishers for our caddie picks in the 2019-20 PGA Tour season:
Here’s a look at how all the caddie picks have made out this season, tournament by tournament (WD = Withdrawal; MC = Missed Cut; DNS = Did Not Start; MDF = Made Cut, Did Not Finish):
Patrick Cantlay sure does love him some TPC Summerlin. Two years removed from a win in the 2017 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open and one year removed from a runner-up showing, Cantlay again finished runner up, this time losing to winner Kevin Na on the second hole of a sudden-death playoff.
Cantlay was the top finisher amongst our caddie picks in Vegas, but there were also two other top-5 finishers, with Bryson DeChambeau and Adam Hadwin each finishing T4.
Here’s a look at how all the caddie picks fared in Las Vegas…
- Winning Pick: Patrick Cantlay, 2nd
- Darkhorse Pick: Dylan Frittelli, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Charles Howell III, T68
- Winning Pick: Adam Scott, T42
- Darkhorse Pick: Scottie Scheffler, T74
- Top-10 Finisher: Bryson DeChambeau, T4
- Winning Pick: Brooks Koepka, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Adam Hadwin, T4
- Top-10 Finisher: J.T. Poston, MC
THIS WEEK: Houston Open
With a tremendous week in Napa Valley at the Safeway Open, 24-year-old Cameron Champ picked up his second career PGA Tour win. He downed Canada’s Adam Hadwin by a single stroke at 17-under par.
Among our caddie picks at Silverado Resort, Justin Thomas was the best of the bunch, finishing T4 in his 2019-20 PGA Tour season debut.
Brandt Snedeker, T17, was the only other top-20 finisher among the caddie guesses. Here’s a look at how all their picks fared…
- Winning Pick: Justin Thomas, T4
- Darkhorse Pick: Adam Schenk, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Patrick Cantlay, T40
- Winning Pick: Hideki Matsuyama, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Ryan Moore, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Brandt Snedeker, T17
- Winning Pick: Patrick Cantlay, T40
- Darkhorse Pick: Emiliano Grillo, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Sungjae Im, T49
For the second consecutive week, our caddies turned in solid predictions for the Sanderson Farms Championship.
Sungjae Im was the top performer amongst the caddie picks with a runner-up showing. He lost to Sebastian Munoz on the first hole of a playoff. Caddie pick Harris English finished T6 — his second straight week with a top 10 — whole Scottie Scheffler (T16) and Brian Harman (T14) both finished inside the top 20.
Here’s a look at how all the caddie picks fared at the Country Club of Jackson…
- Winning Pick: Brandt Snedeker, T45
- Darkhorse Pick: Scottie Scheffler, T16
- Top-10 Finisher: Harris English, T6
- Winning Pick: Lucas Glover, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Brian Harman, T14
- Top-10 Finisher: Sungjae Im, 2nd
- Winning Pick: Joaquin Niemann, T54
- Darkhorse Pick: Corey Conners, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Brian Harman, T14
It was a massive start to the 2019-20 PGA Tour season for Chile’s Joaquin Niemann. The 20-year-old notched his first career PGA Tour victory in A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier on Sunday in dominating fashion. Thanks to a final-round, 6-under 64, Niemann cruised to a six-stroke victory over runner-up Tom Hoge.
It was also a stellar week for our caddie prognosticators. In their first week back after a two-week offseason, our caddie guest pickers identified five top-20 finishers, including Niemann and Viktor Hovland, who finished T10.
Here’s a look at how all their picks fared at The Greenbrier…
- Winning Pick: Viktor Hovland, T10
- Darkhorse Pick: Harold Varner III, T19
- Top-10 Finisher: Joaquin Niemann, WON
- Winning Pick: Jason Kokrak, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Viktor Hovland, T10
- Top-10 Finisher: Sungjae Im, T19
- Winning Pick: Marc Leishman, WD
- Darkhorse Pick: Robert Streb, 66th
- Top-10 Finisher: Russell Henley, T57