This is the tally of top-10 finishers for our caddie picks in the 2019-20 PGA Tour season:
Here’s a look at how all the caddie picks have made out this season, tournament by tournament (WD = Withdrawal; MC = Missed Cut; DNS = Did Not Start; MDF = Made Cut, Did Not Finish):
For the second consecutive week, our caddies turned in solid predictions for the Sanderson Farms Championship.
Sungjae Im was the top performer amongst the caddie picks with a runner-up showing. He lost to Sebastian Munoz on the first hole of a playoff. Caddie pick Harris English finished T6 — his second straight week with a top 10 — whole Scottie Scheffler (T16) and Brian Harman (T14) both finished inside the top 20.
Here’s a look at how all the caddie picks fared at the Country Club of Jackson…
- Winning Pick: Brandt Snedeker, T45
- Darkhorse Pick: Scottie Scheffler, T16
- Top-10 Finisher: Harris English, T6
- Winning Pick: Lucas Glover, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Brian Harman, T14
- Top-10 Finisher: Sungjae Im, 2nd
- Winning Pick: Joaquin Niemann, T54
- Darkhorse Pick: Corey Conners, MC
- Top-10 Finisher: Brian Harman, T14
THIS WEEK: Safeway Open
It was a massive start to the 2019-20 PGA Tour season for Chile’s Joaquin Niemann. The 20-year-old notched his first career PGA Tour victory in A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier on Sunday in dominating fashion. Thanks to a final-round, 6-under 64, Niemann cruised to a six-stroke victory over runner-up Tom Hoge.
It was also a stellar week for our caddie prognosticators. In their first week back after a two-week offseason, our caddie guest pickers identified five top-20 finishers, including Niemann and Viktor Hovland, who finished T10.
Here’s a look at how all their picks fared at The Greenbrier…
- Winning Pick: Viktor Hovland, T10
- Darkhorse Pick: Harold Varner III, T19
- Top-10 Finisher: Joaquin Niemann, WON
- Winning Pick: Jason Kokrak, MC
- Darkhorse Pick: Viktor Hovland, T10
- Top-10 Finisher: Sungjae Im, T19
- Winning Pick: Marc Leishman, WD
- Darkhorse Pick: Robert Streb, 66th
- Top-10 Finisher: Russell Henley, T57